drawing of a schoolhouse  

What do I need to have to register my child at
Oak Hill Elementary?

1. Certified Birth Certificate.

2. Social Security Card (or signed wavier which can be obtained at OHES).

3. TWO proofs of residency (lease, deed, or non-contingent sales contract, AND one utility bill such as gas, electric, or water.
Please note when a student's family is residing in the home of another individual the following are necessary for enrollment:

a. A notarized affidavit signed by the individual with whom the student's parent is residing verifying that enrolling parent/guardian is residing in that home.

b. Proof of residency documents for that individual with whom the parent/guardian is residing.

4. Georgia Immunization Form Number 3231
Out of state immunization forms must be transferred to a Georgia form before registration can be completed.

5. Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Form Number 3300
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st grade or enrolling in Newton County Schools for the first time must have Form 3300.

6. Transfer students will need a withdrawal form and unofficial transcript or report card.

7. Copy of custodial papers (if applicable).

If you have any questions, please contact the OHES office staff at 770-385-6906. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.